Vaillant Family Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

14 Weeks Prego

Angie is now 14 weeks pregnant and had a Dr's appt. yesterday. It was our first appointment with our doctor and Eric was able to be there. Everything looks normal and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. 6 more weeks and we'll be able to find out if Baby V is a boy or a girl. We can't wait!

3 comments:

SACSCUBA said...

C O N G R A T S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sooooo cool. I know you both are going to be great parents!

And please let me be the first to say, "Welcome!"

Your now a member of the ..."what does that mean?" club... :D

Sindy Cesarini said...

I cant wait to find out what you're having! So exciting!! Miss you!

The Granings said...

We need to catch up soon!! I can't believe that I am finding out you are preggers through your blog that I just lucky stumbled upon through the Tyler's! Anyway, I am super excited for you guys and I would love to catch up and hear about Alabama and how you are feeling and all about the baby!! We are due in about 5 weeks but it is looking like our little guy might be coming a little sooner than we thought.