Vaillant Family Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Maryland Halloween

Eric and I flew home for a long weekend to Maryland to visit my family. We were excited to find out the sex of the baby before traveling so we could register and do some shopping with my mom. It was fun picking out all the baby stuff. I realized I was pretty clueless on what is needed so I was happy to have my mom and my sister help me. We were also able to spend lots of time with my new niece Sarah and go trick or treating with my nephew Ryan.
My sister Vicki and Sarah
Getting a little practice.....I can wait on the diaper changing. :)
Vicki, Sarah, Ryan, and Sam
Eric, Angie, and Darth Vader

3 comments:

Mel said...

Sarah looks like Vicki in that picture of the two of them; she is beautiful!
Darth Vadar looks very scary!
Great pics!
Love ya,
Mom/Mel

The Granings said...

We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet your new little guy! Are you going to be coming to Maryland again anytime soon? If you guys ever drive we will have to plan to have you detour to our house or we could come up and meet you at your sisters. That is way to close for us not to get to see you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this second half of pregnancy. Be sure to enjoy it. It really goes by fast. Hope to talk to you soon!

Sindy Cesarini said...

Oh my gosh! Angie I miss you so much!!! I'm so excited it's a boy!!!!! You will be in love!!! I absolutely love these pictures!!! You don't look any different other than you're glowing!! Say Hi to Eric!!!