Vaillant Family Blog
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Disney Marathon
We traveled to Orlando, FL this past weekend for the Disney World Marathon. This was Eric's second marathon and he had been training hard for months. His time was 3:53:36 which was just under his goal. One of my best friends Jessi also ran the race and was happy to complete her first marathon. I was so proud of both of them as I traveled to different locations along the race to see them. I think I walked a half marathon over the weekend so me and Baby V were very tired. Eric and I were also able to fit in a trip to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. It was a great weekend!
At mile 4 I caught this pic of E.......
Jessi and Eric after the race.......
Eric and Ang in front of the castle.....30 weeks prego
Disney Epcot Center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH NOOOO!!!! The boys and I have been in Orlando since last Wed, visiting my family. We could have met up for dinner or something..what a bummer!! Congrats to you Eric on the race!
So proud of you Eric!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment