Vaillant Family Blog
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Catching Up
We've had a lot going on in the last month so I've gotten way behind on posting on our blog. I had my first Mother's Day, Hayden turned 2 months, we celebrated our 2 year anniversary, and we just returned from a long trip to VA/MD. On our way down and back we were able to stop in Raleigh and stay with our friend Jessi and also get to visit with Meredith and Greg. Hayden was again a great traveler and I was able to introduce him to some of my family for the first time. We are happy to be back at home and on a normal schedule! Here are some pics from the last month......

Mother's day in Columbus with family.

Hayden at 2 months. At his 2 month Dr. appt. he weighed 10lbs 12oz and was 22 inches long! My boy is getting big!

Trying out the bumbo and posing with Daddy.

My friend Jenna had a beautiful black tie wedding in Rockville. We had a great time!

Hayden with cousins Ryan and Sarah.

Out to dinner in Raleigh. Jessi took us to Duke Gardens for some nice pics.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay so FIRST I have to say that I LOVE Your hair the way you have cut it!! Secondly I am super glad ya'll made it safe traveling! We miss you and can't wait to see ya'll and Hayden! He has changed so much!!!
We are so sad that we didn't get to see you guys during your trip to Virginia. Let us know the next time you are headed this way. Also, you look AWESOME and I love your hair cut.
Post a Comment