Vaillant Family Blog
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Meeting Giuliana
Hayden and I traveled to Atlanta this past week to visit my friend's Teresa and Matt and meet their new baby girl Giuliana Rose. Eric was out of town for work since last Wednesday so we needed to get out of town for a few days as well. We left early Monday morning and stayed until Wednesday morning as Hayden does best in the car after his breakfast. This was my longest drive alone with him and he did great. I just had the front seat stocked with toys, snacks, and paci's I could throw back to him. We had fun just hanging out with the kids. Hayden tore threw the house and made friends with their little dog Bella. Giuliana is a beautiful little baby girl and there is already talk of a future connection with Hayden. :) Here are a few pics from our visit...




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment