We spent Easter this year at my sister's house. Easter weekend was the start of a 9 day vacation for Eric! The kids had a great time dyeing and hunting Easter eggs.
The weekend after Easter I was able to take a girls trip with my friends Meredith and Jessi to Miami. We stayed two nights in South Beach and really enjoyed the beach and beautiful weather. It was a very fun and relaxing weekend. In early April, Eric met three of his best friends for a guys weekend in Atlantic City. Shocking that no photos were taken to document this event.....even though I sent him with my camera. Us girls had at least 50 shots. :)
Mother's Day weekend we headed down to my parents place in
Hayden has been mastering his new balance bike. One day he cruised the whole neighborhood for 45 minutes.
Eric and I were able to go to my friend Joanne's wedding this past weekend. It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding on the water. We had a great time! Congrats Joanne and Doug! My mom kept Hayden overnight so we could stay the night and enjoy some alone time with our friends.
1 comment:
I just love reading all of these items! I don't see where it says you 3 are running... Hmmm. Glad to hear the the boys had no photo evidence!
Great move by all. I also noticed no bathing suit photos as well... Interesting no mention was made about that.
Love the tree house. Tell your dad " great job". I also wanna go on a hike, Lol.
You guys look great. Have fun, write more.
Post a Comment