Vaillant Family Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Playdates

We had lots of fun playdates leading up until Christmas. We hosted a Polar Express Playdate for my mom's group and Hayden had a blast. The kids all got their very own ticket for the Polar Express and a bell just like in the movie. I made lots of fun treats for the kids and moms.
**all food and craft ideas thanks to Pinterest :)















Taking a break to watch the movie



















Hayden ringing his bell!



















Next we went to a friends house for cookie baking and decorating. I did most of the decorating but my friend caught a couple good shots when Hayden did sit down to help me. :)


































We had another friend over to make fun ornaments. We did a thumbprint and hand print ornament which I thought turned out really cute.






































Thumbprint Reindeer



















Hand print Snowmen

No comments: