Vaillant Family Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a very busy and fun Memorial Day Weekend.  Eric was off so I had planned my annual girls trip to Raleigh to visit with my friends Meredith and Jessi.  I flew out Friday morning and stayed until Sunday evening.  We had lots of fun catching up, laying by the pool, and eating out.  Eric and Hayden had a fun boys weekend....they visited the Baltimore Zoo on Friday and Eric scored great tickets from a co-worker to an Orioles game on Saturday evening.  It was Hayden's first major league game and he had a blast exploring the stadium, playing in the Kid Space and watching the game.  On Monday we enjoyed a family day.  I had organized a family hike at the Patapsco Valley State Park as part of a Wellness Program I have been doing with my moms group.  Seven families came out for the hike and it was a warm but beautiful day.  Hayden enjoyed climbing over rocks, crossing a suspension bridge and playing in the water by a waterfall.  The kids did great walking most of the trail.  We stayed and cooked out by the kids tire park after the hike.  It was a great weekend!  Here are some pics from our adventures.....
Hangin by the pool

Out to dinner in Durham

My little turtle at the Zoo

O's game!



Awesome 2nd row seats by the dugout

Hayden and daddy - boys night out

Family Hike





No comments: