Valentine's Day at the Vaillant house was full of love. :) Hayden had a Valentine's party at school on Wednesday where he was able to pass out Valentine's to his friends. I had found a cute and easy idea on Pinterest and Hayden was super excited to give out his Star Wars Valentines which made it worth the effort. :) He didn't quite understand that he couldn't eat all his Valentine's treats at once but I let him indulge a little. Sweet Lincoln posed for a couple cute pics for me too. I love the boys in my life so much and am so grateful for them every day. Eric left me flowers and a card in the morning and I received an e-mail gift certificate for my first spa day. I can't wait!
 |
| Hayden ready for school |
 |
| May the Force Be With You |
 |
| Heartbreaker |
No comments:
Post a Comment