Vaillant Family Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

4 years old!

On March 11th Hayden turned 4 years old!  He has gotten so big and changed so much in the last year.  Hayden loves his school and his teachers, he still enjoys going to the gym, his gymnastics class, and church on Sundays.  He pretty much loves to do anything outside of the house with friends.  Hayden loves his daddy more than anything and his favorite thing to do is wrestle with him....much to mommy's dismay.  :)  Hayden is a great big brother to Lincoln and loves to be silly and make him laugh.  He is still our wild and crazy Bo that keeps us laughing but is also very sensitive and loving.  He now likes to tell mommy "I Love You" multiple times a day and I'm just trying to enjoy it while it lasts.  I'm afraid my big boy is growing too fast but I love to see how independent and thoughtful he has become. 

On his actual birthday Hayden had school so I was the co-op parent and was able to bring a birthday snack.  Hayden requested Captain America cupcakes.  I told him I didn't know if I could make Captain America cupcakes and he said "yes you can mommy" so I knew I had to think of something.  :)  I couldn't find anything I thought I could do on Pinterest so I did an internet search and found edible toppers I could order on-line.  He was pretty excited about it and its all he talked about with his friends before snack time.  He also announced many times "I'm 4 now!".  Here are some pics of my big birthday boy. 

I'm 4 now!
Counting days on the calender
For story time they read Bartholomew and the Oobleck so they made some green Oobleck.  Hayden is not sure he likes it.
But he was a brave 4 year old and touched it.  :)
I worked hard to make these.  :)
Blowing out his candle

No comments: