This past weekend I took a train to Richmond, VA to stay with my friend Meredith. Our friend Jessi also drove up from North Carolina for the weekend. Meredith had given us Wine & Design gift certificates to a studio in Richmond for Christmas so we finally agreed on a weekend we could all do. I left Friday evening and got in late to Richmond. On Saturday, we had reservations at a nice restaurant for Brunch and then walked and shopped after for a few hours. That night we went to the Wine & Design studio to sip wine and make beautiful works of art. :) We were not too thrilled about the painting of the night but it turned out better than we all expected. Not sure where this beautiful giraffe will fit in at my home but it was a really fun night with friends. We stopped at an Italian place nearby for a late dinner and then headed back to Mere's to relax and chat. I had an early train back on Sunday. I love getting to see my best friends from back home as much as possible. The boys had a fun zoo day with daddy so they didn't even know I was gone. :) Here are a couple pics of the artists!
 |
| Cheers! |
 |
| Jess, Me, and Mere with our beautiful giraffe's! |
No comments:
Post a Comment