Vaillant Family Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Vaillant Family Summer

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would combine a lot of photos from the summer into one blog.  Eric has been working at Johns Hopkins the last two months which has kept him busy but we had lots of camps lined up for Hayden and tried to take advantage of our days together with fun family time.  Hayden did Nature Camps, Soccer Camp, Multi-Sports Camps, Vacation Bible School, Gymnastics Camp, and Lego Superheroes Camp.  He really enjoyed them all and its so nice to have so many options in the area.  Mommy even got to get away to the Origami Owl National Convention in Phoenix.  The summer went by way too fast and I am a little emotional about the fact that Hayden starts Kindergarten tomorrow so I thought I would keep myself busy with blogging.  :)  Here is our summer in pics.....
First week of camp was Nature Camp at Robinson Nature Center
Ultimate Junior Sports Camp - Hayden playing hockey
Hayden's 2nd week of Nature Camp with his friend Landon
Soccer Camp...one of his favorites
Vacation Bible School at Glenmar
We tried to hit the pool up at least once a week
Summer bliss.  :)
Boys first game of putt putt
Me at the Origami Owl Gala
Sports & More Camp
Linc and I enjoyed many walks at the park while Hayden was at camp
Hayden got to go to Great Wolf Lodge with Grammy & Pops and his cousins for the weekend.  What a treat!
Hayden finally got to climb on the wall at our gym.  We made a few trips and he got better with each climb.
Lincoln went to his first movie at the theatre. Good thing it was only a $1.  :)
The boys at the Howard County Fair
Fun with mommy at the Maryland Zoo
National Aquarium for Shark Week!
Lego Superheroes Camp at Snapology
And lots of sweet brother time.  :)

No comments: