While I was gone on Saturday, Hayden had a baseball game in the morning and then they headed to North-West Baltimore to attend the Hunt Cup horse race. A doctor Eric works with has everyone meet at his house before the race to hang out and eat before driving over to the actual race. Eric was prepared with lots to entertain the boys and he said they had a great time. Turns out Hayden is pretty awesome at Corn Hole and its his new favorite backyard game.
On Sunday, Eric took the boys to Day out with Thomas at the B & O railroad museum. This was Lincoln's 2nd year going and Hayden's 4th year. They both had lots of fun and Hayden gave me his top 5 favorite things when I first saw him on Monday morning. I spent Sunday hanging out with Jessi. We met up with my parents and the Wards for dinner at a place I like called Cowfish before I had to fly out. I didn't get in until after the boys were in bed but they were happy to see me Monday morning when they woke up. Its nice to know they had such a great time with daddy while I was gone. I doubt they even noticed I was gone. :) Here are pics from both of our weekends....
![]() |
| Hanging in daddy's truck at Hunt Cup |
![]() |
| Ain't no thing but a chicken wing |
![]() |
| Love these 3! |
![]() |
| Jessi, me, and Mere at the surprise party |
![]() |
| We re-created this old favorite pic. I think we were in 6th or 7th grade! Mere, Greg, me, my mom, and Mrs. Winters |
![]() |
| Mr. and Mrs. Ward about to cut their cake. Happy 40th!! |
| Hayden with Thomas |
| Day out with Thomas 2015 |
| Linc loves the train rides |
![]() |
| So does his big brother |
| Cuties |
| Building with Legos |
| Playing trains together |
| Sir Thomas Hayden |
| Sir Thomas Linc |
| The boys loved the petting zoo. |
![]() |
| Dinner at Cowfish - Burgers and Sushi |









No comments:
Post a Comment