| 1st Day of school 2018! |
| Still humoring mommy with these photos |
| Daddy came home to see him off |
![]() |
| 1st day I walked with him to school for assembly |
![]() |
| It's time for you to go now mom! |
| My big boy! |
| We took his first day photos with Hayden so we could get one with daddy in uniform |
| Off we go! |
| Sweet boy waiting for the bell |
| There's my teacher, Ms. Jackson |
| A mini wave to mommy and daddy |
| Ms. B helping put his bookbag in his cubby |
| I'm ready for Kindergarten! |
| Yes, we celebrated with mimosas! |
| He loved his first day! |
| Love walking with both my boys home from school! |
School photos Fall 2018!
| Lincoln Maxwell - Kindergarten |
| Hayden Lucas - 4th Grade |
I was able to attend a field trip with both boys in the same week. Lincoln had a field trip to a Japanese farm to pick Japanese sweet potatoes and Hayden had a field trip to a nearby zoo. So thankful I have this time to spend with my boys!
| Ms. Jackson's Kindergarten class |
| Mrs. Veazey's 4th grade class |


No comments:
Post a Comment