Vaillant Family Blog

Friday, March 1, 2019

Where you Go, I'll Go


"Where you go, I'll go; Where you stay, I'll stay" Ruth 1:16


In January we had another photo shoot with Ginamarie Photography.  We wanted to do a Mt. Fuji session before leaving Japan and winter is the best time to get a clear view.  We didn't get a perfectly clear view but that sort of sums up our time in Japan.  Not perfect, but we make the best of it!  I always joked I would follow Eric anywhere....but Japan.  Little did we know what God had planned for us!  I did follow Eric to Japan and although it has been a challenge in many ways we did "find joy in the journey" and have tried to "bloom where we are planted".  We are coming to the end of this journey and I am super excited for what lays ahead.  I didn't understand God's plan when our orders changed and everything seemed to be going wrong.  Almost 3 years in, I am grateful for all the amazing things we have experienced while in Japan and the forever friends we have made.  I will continue to follow Eric wherever he goes and know that it is always God's hand leading us.

Here are more pics from our photo shoot with Fuji-san...

















No comments: