This past weekend one of Eric's best friends from home got married in Massachusetts. We knew I'd be close to my due date but Eric really wanted to go as he hadn't seen any of his friends from back home in a while. I was a little nervous about him being gone at 37 weeks but we hoped for the best and he drove up after work on Friday. I had a couple friends on call in case I went into labor on Friday and my parents and sister came up and stayed with me on Saturday. Eric stayed with his two buddies from home Mac and Elijah. Eric's Aunt Dee, Grandad and Grams all live in Connecticut which wasn't too far from the wedding location. He was able to meet up with all of them Saturday before the wedding which was great considering he hadn't seen them in close to 6 years. Eric had a great time catching up with friends and family and said the wedding was lots of fun. Congratulations Torrey and Renee! Here are some pics from his weekend....
 |
| Eric and Grandad |
 |
| Eric and Grams |
 |
| Eric, Elijah, Torrey (the groom), and Mac |
No comments:
Post a Comment