| 38 weeks! |
Vaillant Family Blog
Friday, November 9, 2012
Ready for Baby!
As of today we are officially ready for Baby V to arrive. The nursery is complete, bags are packed, and baby gear is put together and in place. We made it through Eric's weekend away and last night on-call Thursday. Most importantly I got a pedicure and had my hair done today which were the last two things on my to-do list. :) Eric starts a 10 day vacation November 17th but from this point on he is just a phone call and 30 minute drive away so that is a relief! I'm really hoping baby boy will come before his vacation starts so he can be home with us as long as possible. I have been seeing the Doctor weekly since 34 weeks.....things are progressing well so there is a good chance I may go sometime soon. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe and smooth delivery and a healthy baby boy soon. My next post will be welcoming a new Vaillant to the family. Woo hoo! Here are a couple pics of the finished nursery and my last prego shot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment