This past weekend I flew to Myrtle Beach to meet up with some of my best girl friends. This was round two of our last girls trip which our friend Meredith had to miss last minute. I had found a super cheap flight to Myrtle Beach so we decided that is where we would meet. My friend Holli from Alabama now lives near Fayetteville so I invited her to join us. I got in Friday morning so Meredith and Jessi picked me up and we headed to our condo to unpack and hit the beach. Holli met us soon after and we spent a few hours relaxing and catching up on the beach. That night we went to a late dinner and then hit Broadway at the Beach for the piano bar and some late night dancing. It was lots of fun and we stayed out way too late. Saturday we chilled on the beach all day and then had dinner near our condo. The weather was absolutely perfect and the ocean had some great waves. It was so great catching up with Holli, Mere, and Jess! I flew back home Sunday morning. Mommy came back relaxed and refreshed and I'm so grateful to Eric for encouraging me to get away while I can. :)
Did a little shopping at Barefoot Landing before dinner at Greg Norman's on Friday Night
Fun at Crocodile Rocks Piano Bar
Saturday Beach Day
Got to cruise in Holli's Convertible to Dinner Saturday
No comments:
Post a Comment