Vaillant Family Blog

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fun at the Fair x 2

While I was away on my girls trip, Eric took the boys to the Anne Arundel county fair on Saturday.  Hayden just reached the height limit for no parent needed on some of his favorite rides this year.  Eric said Lincoln had fun just watching everything around him and it was a successful boys day trip.  :)  Here are some pics Eric captured from the day....
Thumbs up!

Flying high
This is awesome!

All by himself!

 The following weekend we went down to St. Mary's County to visit my parents.  It was fair weekend there as well so Eric and my parents took Hayden for some more fun.  I stayed home with Lincoln for nap but Eric captured some cute pics for me.  Sad I wasn't able to see my big man in action at the fair this year but know he had fun regardless.  :)  Grammy treated Hayden to some extra rides and games which resulted in some pretty interesting prizes brought home. 
Train!

So big

We "accidentally" left the alien in Grammy & Pops garage


No comments: