Vaillant Family Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Lincoln's First Haircut

The Saturday after Halloween, Eric took the boys to the Columbia Mall to give me some time to prep for our Wine & Cheese party that evening.  We decided that morning that if the Cartoon Cuts was not too busy, we would finally get Lincoln's hair cut.  We loved his long hair with curls but it was starting to get a little too long and multiple times he was referred to as her or she, so I guess it was time to become a big boy.  :(  I wanted to be there but he definitely would have been screaming for mommy so it was better off I was not.  I instructed Eric to get as many pics as he could on his phone though.  He started off great sitting by himself on the booster seat.  He got a little upset about halfway through but he got through it.  When they got home I wanted to cry because the cut they gave him made him look more like a girl and was just not cute at all.  Luckily, Eric was able to fix it and make it look like a boy haircut should.  We will probably cut it at home from now on but at least we got a certificate and a bag of curls.  I miss seeing his hair bounce behind him as he runs but he is still pretty much the cutest kid I have ever seen.  No bias at all.  :)  Here are the pics that Eric got on his phone and one's I took once it was looking better.....
Not sure what's about to happen
Excuse me ma'am, this cape is on backwards
They are trying to take my strength
I want my mommy!
Carousel ride with daddy after...its still wet so looks ok in this pic
At least we got the Certificate
My handsome big boy growing up fast
Yeah, I'm cute

No comments: