This past weekend I traveled to visit one of my best friend's in Georgia. I flew in to Atlanta on Friday afternoon to see my friend Stephanie and finally got a chance to meet her newest little one Taylor, who was born 3 weeks before Lincoln. Friday night I had fun just hanging out with the Williams family and catching up. On Saturday, Stephanie hosted an Origami Owl party and then we had dinner plans in Buckhead. We enjoyed dinner at a nice Sushi place and then went to a cool outdoor bar for a drink after. I flew home Sunday....I always miss my boys but it was great to get some time with Stephanie, Pat, Kyle, and Taylor. Now we are planning her visit to meet Lincoln in the near future. :) I did not get many pics but here are a couple we captured on our phones.
 |
| Me and Taylor...such a sweet baby girl |
 |
| Me & Steph |
|
|
|
|
While I was away Eric took the boys to the Baltimore Aquarium. It was Lincoln's first trip and he loved it.
Sunday afternoon it was pretty warm in Maryland so we broke out the baby pool one last time. It was a great end to a great weekend. No more traveling for momma for a while and I am perfectly content. :) I am always grateful to Eric for the weekends away but I am truly happiest at home with my favorite boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment