Last weekend Eric traveled to Georgia to meet up with some of his boys for the weekend. He flew into Atlanta where he met up with his hometown/college friends, Elijah and Mac. From there they drove to their college town Athens, GA. Eric took me there once when we were dating and it was pretty cool. :) The guys had tickets to the University of Georgia game on Saturday. It had been a long time since Eric had been to a game so I know he was excited to go. Unfortunately the Dawgs lost but he said it was a great time. During the 4th quarter they were able to watch the game from box seats and hang for a little after. I'm glad Eric had a chance to get away with his friends!
While Eric was gone, I took the boys down to visit my parents. It was a rainy weekend but Hayden had fun playing with Pops. Lincoln enjoyed exploring Grammy's house and found a lot more he could pull up on there. We watched most of the game and I had the boys decked out in Georgia gear. Hayden thought it was cool that daddy was at the game but I think he was a little jealous he was not with him. Eric promised to take him one day. On the way to the airport Hayden told Eric to be sure to tell his friends about his "kid". Needless to say, the boys were super excited to have daddy back on Sunday night. Here are some pics from the weekend....
 |
| UGA Game |
 |
| Elijah, Eric, and Mac |
 |
| The cutest Dawg fan I know |
 |
| Hayden was too busy to pose for a pic but I caught him in action |
No comments:
Post a Comment