Vaillant Family Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

Months before Halloween Hayden had decided he wanted to be Peter Pan.  I was surprised by this since I don't think he has actually ever seen the movie.  We thought he would probably change his mind 5 times before Halloween but he was set on it.  We have never dressed up as a family before but we jokingly started talking about what characters we would be.  In the end, I was in a bright green Tinkerbell costume.  The things  you do for your kids.  :)  Hayden loved having mommy and daddy dressed up with him so it was so worth it. Here are some pics from all our Halloween day!
Hayden was able to wear his costume to school on Halloween.  He was so excited to see all his friends dressed up.


Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and our Baby Parrot

Hook/Sword Fight

I love this little bird.

Linc even got to trick or treat for a bit.

Peter got plenty of candy and and had lots of fun!

No comments: